Itís only wrong if a Republican does it. That seems to be the motto of the Democrats. Hillary, sheís allowed to do whatever she wants. Trump, well, heís allowed to resign and thatís it. Seems fair, right?
1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
2. Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
3. Hillary Clintonís campaign chairmanís Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putinís Rusnano.
4. Clinton Foundation chatter with State Dept. on Uranium Deal with Russia.
Senior staffers inside Hillary Clintonís presidential campaign were warned by Clinton Foundation senior vice president Maura Pally that the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA), was asking the Department of Justice to investigate the State Department approval of the sale of American uranium assets to a Russian company.
5. Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russiaís uranium company.
By Jerome Hudson